In Dunipace Nursery we aim to:
- Enable young children to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
- Provide quality care and stimulating learning experiences in a safe, secure environment.
- Support children in all aspects of their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development.
- Involve children in planning, shaping and directing their own learning.
- Provide purposeful contexts for active learning to develop children’s enthusiasm, inventiveness and creativity and to develop early literacy and numeracy skills.
- Foster positive partnerships with parents/ carers, the local community and other agencies that allow us to continually improve care provision and learning experiences for children.